CanadaHelps is a nonprofit serving Canadian charities and donors. They are dedicated to increasing charitable giving across Canada by making it easier to donate and fund-raise online. CanadaHelps provides charities with open access to their affordable, online fundraising platform, and training so that charities can better connect with the people who support them. They also provide donors with a “one-stop shop” for donating or fundraising, online, for any registered Canadian charity.
This week CanadaHelps launched their Great Canadian Giving Challenge campaign; which will provide donors with the opportunity to help their favorite charity (or charities) win $10,000. Recognizing that many charities across the country struggle to raise funds during the summer months, CanadaHelps launched this campaign to challenge Canadians, to “get giving” through the Great Canadian Giving Challenge!
CanadaHelps provides the following information about the Great Canadian Giving Challenge:
- Every $1 donated IN JUNE is an automatic entry for your charity of choice to win (minimum $3 donation required)
- Challenge begins June 1, 2016 at midnight Newfoundland Daylight Time (NDT) and ends on June 30, 2016 at 11:59:59 p.m. Pacific Daylight Time (PDT)
- Grand prize draw is on CANADA DAY, July 1, 2016 – $10,000 will be donated to the winning charity Only donations made on givingchallenge.ca or through the canadahelps.org website will be entered for the prize draw
- Only donations made online or through the canadahelps.org website will be entered for the prize draw
- For more information about this campaign visit the following CanadaHelps website pages: