The Self Help Resource Centre (SHRC) would like you to team up and get your game on, at their Sunday August 28th Game of Potter Trivia Night. This is an SHRC fundraising event, where all proceeds will go directly back into SHRC’s work.
ALL THAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE SELF-HELP RESOURCE CENTRE:
The SHRC is a non-profit, charitable organization that has been connecting people with peer support groups and initiatives since 1987. These initiatives continue to support people in overcoming major life challenges and transitions on the path to improved health and happiness. They do this through training and supporting peer support leaders, providing resources to groups and individuals, operating an online database and information referral line, managing peer support programs at large organizations, and delivering wellness seminars, workshops, and programs.
ALL THAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THIS TRIVIA EVENT:
This themed trivia combines two of your favourite shows, films or artists to double the challenge and the fun. Whether you’re a Potterhead or Unsullied, find the fans amongst your friends and get a team together to be in the chance to win awesome fan merchandise and other prizes!
Your dedication to the shows, films and artists you love can help the SHRC raise much needed funds to help people through major life challenges.
- When: Sunday Aug 28 at 5pm
- Where: Raiders Sports Bar (formerly Sports Centre Cafe) @ 49 St. Clair Ave. W.
- Tickets: Purchase via CanadaHelps – $25 in advance | $30 at the doorCan’t attend, but want to support? Buy a sponsored ticket for an SHRC volunteer to attend.
- Other details:Teams of up to four people maximum. Questions will be from both Harry Potter and Game of Thrones (books and film/TV), and each team should consider studying up for both for the best chance to win.
- Accessibility: Unfortunately, the venue is not wheelchair accessible.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.